Tuesday, November 01, 2005

INSTANT MESSENGERS ARE WE

I never know how a blog will develop.

Sometimes this activity seems like a variation on navel-gazing.

I SURFed blogs from BLOGMEXICO to CHINABLOGS, from trenchant political critiques to the positive-thinking philosophy of Norman Vincent Peale; mostly "unflagged" blogs, but some "flagged" (unsafe?) blogs.

At times I leave a comment, if a comment is invited.

This, I guess, is the world of blogdom...where all of us journal writers- and would-be entrepreneurs, I suppose- gather in forum to LINK together a new form of communication which we assume is NOT a new TOWER OF BABEL. Is it a TOWER OF BABEL deconstructed?

WE ARE INSTANT MESSENGERS...messengers for an instant, leaving only digitized hieroglyphic tracks of our presence...only the crumbs from our digitized thought cookies.

Are there real synapses? ARE REAL CONNECTIONS MADE?

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Kati said...

Naw, in my experience, navel gazers get awfully worried about navel lint...like it might mean they're sick or something. Bloggers just wonder about life, thinking out loud as it were...
thanks for your thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home