Wednesday, December 07, 2005

LONG LIVE THE ORDINARY

"ARE WE ROCKIN' and rollin' yet?"

"I dunno..."

Spent the last half hour trying to find a blog to "flag", because WHEN I "GOOGLE" MY WEBSITE, I GET THE INTERNET ADDRESS ALONG WITH A NOTE TO REPORT "OBJECTIONABLE
CONTENT".

So I spent the last half hour being a MINION of "Internet Seccurity Wonks"- and I came up empty-handed...perhaps because I am a civil libertarian.

I visited "PIMPWIZ.blogspot.com"...and though I didn't follow their advice to the "au current" METROSEXUAL to buy his LADY a SILK BATHROBE for...

CHRISTMAS or HANNUKAH or KWAANZA or EID or SOLSTICE or NEW YEAR or ASIAN NEW YEAR...

in short, for THE HOLIDAYS...and while I found the SITE trivially COMMERCIAL and, in that sense, BORING!!!! (to me)...still, THE SITE IS NOT OBJECTIONABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply SLICK AND COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh Yeah! I bought MY WIFE a cotten flannel robe for the HOLIDAYS that she loves...
Which makes us very FRUMPY and HOKEY, atavistic (as in "throwback") individuals.

VIVE L'ORDINAIRE: "Long live the ordinary".

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Marty said...

Chuck,

Thanks for visiting my blog. How'd ya find me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home