Thursday, November 17, 2005

THE REVOLUTION IS OVER

The REVOLUTION is over.

(I cannot remember if it was televised or not.)

To sum it up: the PEOPLE prevailed, THE "POOR" INHERITED THE EARTH. Global Exploitation and Militarism crumbled. Racists of every ethnicity were marginalized and ridiculed. Only EARTH FRIENDLY productive activities survived. Fundamentalist religious practices, tenets, and sexual mores withered in ALL FAITHS. Addiction to social control philosophies derived from fascism and its statist death fascination eroded and disappeared.

Death fascination made room for LIFE FASCINATION...

In case any of you have not heard: "POWER MOVED TO THE PEOPLE"...

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Steiner62 said...

Howdy Chuck1

Glad you found time to leave a comment on my blog - water in the Desert to me here!

When I have time, I'll study you blog too....

Gotta go...
Take Care

Steiner62

 

Post a Comment

<< Home