Friday, January 14, 2005

GONE TO LUNCH

Despairing of communication in this age of the dimming of Lady Liberty's light, in this age of American tyranny, in a time of "demockery" and false punditry, let me just say that the Bush Administration devalues human life and human rights- and rather than adopt the new
paradigm of false patriotism embodied in the "Patriot" Act (our new BILL OF RIGHTS?) and the vocabulary of "Homeland" ("My Homeland, 'tis of thee, sweet land of tyranny..."?), I am going to remove myself from keyboarding for awhile.

Adding to the cacaphony does not expedite, I believe, a healthy solution to America's failure to face its massive dilemma.

Hence, if anyone wishes to deem me "out to lunch", I will amend this assessment; rather, I have

G O N E T O L U N C H

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger hArEsGroVE said...

Keep writing-I'm reading!
your for the fall of this demockery,
Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home