Tuesday, January 11, 2005

INDIFFERENCE, REPRESSION, OPPRESSION

Letting go of the past is the only way...
It isn't easy...the past creeps in like fog (on "cat feet", as C. Sandberg says); but the struggle to live in the present and stay in the present is worth it, as far as I am concerned.

I have a difficult time accepting the reality that I am approaching the last third of my life- I turn 60 this year. In any event I want this troisieme etage to be stupendous: I want to "get
jiggy" on my aging process, to reach heights of which I never dreamed.

I'm going to be expressing myself, for sure! What else is there to do in this societal moment of indifference, repression, and oppression?

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous francis said...

This is an interesting thought. I have a lot of those moment rehearsing the past...at the end of it, i found nothing of value. I don't know, maybe it's an addiction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home