Monday, December 20, 2004

BREATH OF LIFE

I've been in bed for a week or so nursing an old foot injury. Now I'm getting up and around --and back to journal writing.

Been reading other folks' writing for inspiration-- and got some good thoughts at Susanni's website: good stuff on taking responsibility and manifesting the change that one seeks in the world.

I've been trying to seek inspiration-- the "breath" of life and hope-- outside of myself; of course, for inspiration to "take", it must resonate within.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

So your telling me you'd just stare, smile and not say anything about the twins???? Your SUCH a man..lol
Breath of life...breath on me....

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger chuck said...

I think alli babe is baiting you: for what motive?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home