Thursday, March 10, 2005

Early Spring Sunshine

If you know what your blog is going to say before you write it, some of the fun of blogging is lost.

I was thinking some about writing a blog on media access, and how media critics- that is critics of media controllers blocking access to media for greater numbers of people- themselves block access to media when they (the critics) "control the mike".

It seems to devolve to "control issues".

Anyway, my heart just isn't into exploring media control today. Nor criticizing the critics. Not that these issues aren't important. But the sun is shining, the sky is blue, my cold is passing, I exercised at CURVES- and I feel like "living simple"... or simply, living.

So, just for today- I lay my worry down, I lay my social commitment down, I lay my social commitments down, I allow myself to become hypnotized by the developments of words and thoughts on the video screen before me... and now I venture out into the Early Spring SUNSHINE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home