Sunday, October 08, 2006

more 'Song of Chucky'

in the swirling shao lin master dance
someone has caught my Mistress's third-eye interest
and caught her inbreath in the weft of his skirt
as he warps his presence as gift to the Rani...

and i, relieved to be free of more than a lover's demands,
retreat to the evening bazaardom drone of competing cd's... and WRONG TURN
with subtitles sung...from new york, new york to li river rhapsodies...
and chaat walla and sweet walla and tea walla therein...

deep in the swirl, the vortex, another one of "my kind"--'ola'
a poesie romance-- what chance! bonne chance! quelle chance!
ah, the morne is nigh on-- to Rani i wende...
my Queen not to offende...

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Jess D'Zerts said...

How did I miss these lovely Song posts? the smoky tea and bazaardom drone... glad you stopped by and got my attention, Chuck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home