Wednesday, October 31, 2007

PENELOPEAN TASKS

"In the shadows of this time of many passages" is my CRYPTIC for this HALLOWEEN missive to whomever may still venture to this website...

"Happy HALLOWEEN", by the way.

"All Souls present?"



HALLOWEEN: dying and regeneration...and "hijinks and hilarity" and thumbing my nose at MY "bogeyman" fears.

And...visiting some 'remote' in the lower heights of the Siskiyous in my imagination...I, nonetheless, function, work and form my word-quilt far from the Siskiyouan 'idyll'.

A good day for PENELOPEAN TASKS!

6 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHA!! HE LIVES!!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger hArEsGroVE said...

Hey Chuck! Happy Holiday season to you!
Power to the Peaceful,
Jess

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger chuck said...

Hey Jess...

Back at you:
POWER TO THE PEACEFUL...

Chuck

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Chuck,

Trying to leave a comment but not sure it is working.
Please will you email me at catawall@gmail.com
I was Seth's English Comp teacher at UCR and wanted to tell you what I remembered about him.
Thank you,
Catherine

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger pohanginapete said...

Hi Chuck, been a while since I've heard you around. Hope it's all good for you; wishing you all the best for '08.

Kia ora and cheers from Aotearoa/NZ
:^)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger pohanginapete said...

Hey Chuck, where are you? Hope you're all right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home