Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday morning news in Crescent City--ap,upi,reuters,nyt bureau

Crescent City-708am. light in morning sky. high energy day. lo pressure area off the coast, but generally clear morning...

Local and natl.news: back to school...with concern.

Intl...satellite relay system in 'iterflicker' mode.

Style. 'mongoose mongoose' new intl. set 'parlor jeu'.
new Vogue highlights the RUNAWAY look.

Biz.Home Depot Crescent City reflects "Do It Ourself" trend.

SPORTS. a full sports season is eliciting only-sometimes interest...
'finger food' makes sports entertaining "a kick".

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger LJ said...

Like a dream isn't it? One of those fast, crazy ones, flipping you from one scene to another. The world becomes a flicker and fall of confetti events.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Mary said...

You capture the relentlessness of the madness ....

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came; I saw; I left a message. I couldn't get on my e=mail account after I came back from the gym, so I decided to visit your blog.

Have I told you lately how much I love you? You mean so very much to me. My life is good with you in it. A friend like you is hard to come by; as a husband priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home