Saturday, July 01, 2006

Self-portrait

My hairline has receded some...and in the spot where saddhus leave a tassel of hair on their shaven pates, there is a noticeable thinning occurring.

I have let my hair grow, and I like the way it is starting to cascade around my ears and to form large curls at the base of my neck.

My nose still dominates my face; however, as I have aged, it seems to take up less space- perhaps because my face is fuller and rounder now.

My left ear lobe hangs slightly lower than my right.

My mouth, particularly when I smile or laugh, seems unusually wide. The teeth that are accordingly revealed are regular in shape and evenly spaced. Good teeth.

The cheekbones are high and somewhat angular.

My complexion is dusky.

My eyes look quasi-Oriental, somewhat almond-shaped, and of hazel hue. My 'crow's feet' suggest that I often squint.

My facial expression usually suggests an open attitude and spirit.

3 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I can see you in my mind. You have a very kind face.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger LJ said...

Strange isn't it, examining the suitcase we come in?
I liked this, Chuck.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger chuck said...

LJ

Very strange, indeed.

I can feel oh-so-young within.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home